Currently there are no trains operating in Cyprus. The most common transportation options are:
- Taxis: these operate 24hours and provide transportation within cities, as well as connection between all major cities of Cyprus, towns and villages. Taxis can be booked over the phone on demand or in advance. Some companies also support online bookings.
- Buses: please check the Cyprus By Bus webpage for detailed information about buses, bus routes and bus time tables in Cyprus.
Transportation from / to the airport
Once you are at the airport, you can make your way to Nicosia via one of the options below:
- Private taxi, available at the airport. Please note that depending on your time of arrival you may need to wait and prices may vary.
- Car rental: links to the Car Hire companies operating from the airports can be found on the Car Hire page of the Cyprus Airports Official Website
- Public Transport: information about buses, bus routes and bus time tables can be found on the Cyprus by Bus Website.
- Shuttle bus, available only from Larnaca Airport. For details and to book online please visit the Kapnos Airport Shuttle Website. Depending on the location of your hotel, you will need to take a taxi or bus from the Kapnos arrival terminal in Nicosia to your hotel.